Per risolvere il problema procedere come segue :
Alternate Workaround (not recommended)
If you still want to migrate the old configuration file, you can manually update the OS Compatibility version in the configuration file.
|Note: Before you attempt to manually edit the configuration file, save a backup copy of the file. Be careful not to make any changes that are not stated in these instructions.|
To manually edit the version in the configuration file:
- Open the .xml configuration file in a text editor such as notepad. Do not use a word processor application such as Word.
- In the .xml configuration file, find the line with a <for-version> tag. This line will look like this:
- Change the version number to 11.4. After you do this, the line will look like this:
- Save the edited configuration file.
After you manually update the version in the configuration file:
- Open the modified configuration file in Policy Manager.
- Select Setup > OS Compatibility.
- From the For Fireware version drop-down list, select the Fireware version range that matches the version of Fireware installed on the new Firebox. For more information, see Configure Fireware OS Compatibility in Fireware Help.
- Save the configuration to the new Firebox.